Website Design Services – Derrick Offshore Ltd
20th April 2010
Design Inc has recently completed a new multipage website design project for Surrey-based Derrick Offshore Ltd.
Derrick Offshore is a leading international shipbroker in the offshore oil & gas and subsea cable industries and approached Design Incorporated earlier this year for high-quality website design services.
Upon initial consultation, it was understood that Derrick Offshore’s website should be designed in such a way to:
- Compliment the company’s high quality service levels
- Attract new clientele through effective SEO tools
- Display a more industry-led content
- Be easily navigable
- Be fully content managed
Effective search engine optimisation procedures (keyword research, site optimisation, Google-led copy, Blog facility, RSS feed) were carried out.
Our team comprised:
- Website design by Design Inc Creative Director, Paul Munday
- Website programming & blog by Jonathan Murdoch
- Website SEO services by Rob Dobson
- Website hosting by Design Inc
- Client & Project Management by Frank Norman
Does your venue act as your brand?
If you are a venue marketing person, then the answer is most definitely yes. Of course, the events are your clients and they bring in the money. If you have no events, whether they be celebratory, …
Achieve amazing photographic results with HDR As part of a photography proposal currently being written, Design Inc are suggesting this rather interesting, but widely underused photographic technique which really brings images to life. HDR (high dynamic range) …