Here’s some suggestions for your shopping list…
- A great commercial proposition, what are you selling? Something hard to find elsewhere? Something individually customised, collectors items, something unique or specialist?
- A search policy that enables your customers to find you. What have you got to sell, what does it do for purchasers, on what occasions would they buy it?
- A website design that clearly showcases the products on offer – a striking shop window display, and path to purchase navigation.
- A partnership with a hosting and maintenance provider who will keep your shop open 24/7.
- A secure method of receiving payment from your customers.
- A way of providing peace of mind for customers providing you with their credit and debit card details.
- A returns policy that extends at least beyond a consumer statutory rights.
- A logistics partner who is a safe pair of hands.
Design Inc, definitely not business as usual.