Looking to set up an online retail business?
5th February 2010
Here’s some suggestions for your shopping list…
- A great commercial proposition, what are you selling? Something hard to find elsewhere? Something individually customised, collectors items, something unique or specialist?
- A search policy that enables your customers to find you. What have you got to sell, what does it do for purchasers, on what occasions would they buy it?
- A website design that clearly showcases the products on offer – a striking shop window display, and path to purchase navigation.
- A partnership with a hosting and maintenance provider who will keep your shop open 24/7.
- A secure method of receiving payment from your customers.
- A way of providing peace of mind for customers providing you with their credit and debit card details.
- A returns policy that extends at least beyond a consumer statutory rights.
- A logistics partner who is a safe pair of hands.
Design Inc, definitely not business as usual.
Bad Brief – Good Grief!
As designers & marketers, we know that producing a good creative solution from a poor brief is like trying to choose a present for someone you have never met before. It's going to end up …
Happy Valentine’s with love from Design Inc.
You may have received our Valentine’s eNewsletter. If not, please click here to view what we have been up over the last couple of months. Besides making handmade Valentine’s cards, we have been busy pitching …