Git version control
Adobe Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop)
An advantage to the above skills would be knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields (WordPress plugin) and an understanding of REST API’s. Being resourceful and keen to learn new technologies will be a great bonus to a growing digital team.
Where will you be based?
Pandemic allowing, and once things have returned to a level of normality, the majority of our work is carried out in our offices in Staines-upon-Thames. Moving forward, home working will still feature – project allowing.
What will you need to possess to be considered?
- Creative, confident, positive and a great eye for detail
- Personable skills for clients and colleagues
- Proven knowledge of skills above, UX & digital/social platforms
- 3 years experience working in an agencies, or as a freelance coder
- Experienced in dealing with all types of brief
- Profit orientated and client focused
What do we offer?
- Diverse and creative range of digital projects
- A friendly, knowledgeable and close-knit team
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme (of course)
How to apply?
Please provide us with your CV and links to your work in the first instance.
Then, if we like it, we’ll have you in for an interview. The next stage will involve more detailed conversations ending with you meeting the team (because we want you be comfortable with who you’ll be working with and vice versa). If everything fits, we’re off!
We are flexible in our approach to the role and the package available for the right person will reflect that. If you feel you are the right person, please get in contact. We look forward to hearing from you.
Reply directly to Frank Norman, Business Development Director.