As Design Inc is a dynamic and growing business we always welcome applications from passionate individuals who feel they can contribute to our team, whether through client facing, creative or technical skills....
Currently we have positions for:
SENIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER
We are looking for a highly talented & motivated Senior Creative Designer to join our team. This is the role you have always been looking for!!
You will be expected to produce designs that get our clients’ messages across with high visual impact. You will work on a huge variety of projects across a wide spectrum of disciplines and you will therefore be highly familiar with: Branding, Advertising, Websites, Literature, Direct mail, Exhibitions, Packaging, Presentations, etc.
- Working closely with the design team and Project Managers, to interpret briefs and develop suitable creative design solutions;
- Producing high-quality design solutions across the core disciplines of branding, advertising, brochureware, exhibitions, presentations and websites.
- Working with the Account Managers to understand briefs, estimate project and ensuring all projects are delivered within time, budget and brief.
- Sharing technical knowledge, working methods, creative guidance and ideas within the team.
- Being flexible to take on projects at all levels of the design process (strategy, conceptual, creative, development, artworking) when required.
You will need:
- To demonstrate the ability to take design briefs from concept stage through to visualisation, providing innovative creation and production of designs to a high standard across a variety of design briefs;
- To demonstrate a good understanding and capability in design, artwork and the creative procedure that will enable the delivery of high-class production;
- To provide skilled and technically competent input and support on all aspects of design and artwork production across the Company.
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Powerpoint a bonus
- You will have exceptional and original creative-process thinking, sketching, concept communication and design skills. A keen eye for quality and detail, plus having a good understanding of the corporate, B2B and B2C environment
- You will possess a strong, creative based portfolio demonstrating originality and a broad range of skills on live, professional projects;
- You must have the ability to work both autonomously and alongside other designers, project managers and directors;
- You should have the ability to work in an informal environment within a creative company;
- You will have excellent time management and have a flexible approach to workloads;
If you believe you have the creative skills to be able to satisfy our clients’ diverse marketing needs, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in joining us, please apply for this role by sending your CV, preferably with a portfolio of your work, and a covering letter with a little about yourself, your ambitions and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Business Development /Sales Executive to join our existing team of skilled & passionate individuals who all play their part in bringing success to our full-service creative agency. Could this be you?
Working closely with the Client Services Director, you will focus on generating new commercial & profitable accounts; developing prospects & leads, converting inbound enquiries and supporting new business revenue by providing assistance to the wider Commercial team.
You’ll be dynamic and proactive with a confidence and natural flair for communication with colleagues and clients at all levels. You’ll bring with you demonstrable and results-led experience gained from a creative/digital agency environment and a decent working knowledge of all things print and digital marketing. You’ll be able to assertively handle inbound and outbound sales activities of any nature ensuring the client feels like they’re your number one client, and you’ll utilise your judgement as to when and where to involve the CSD within that process.
Whilst new business initiatives will be your priority, there will of course be other responsibilities too, that’s understandable when you’re part of a smaller agency. You’ll be able to demonstrate flexibility and work together with the rest of the team to achieve our common goals and have the vision and desire to consistently maximise client satisfaction. Inevitably, there will also be an element of account handling. You’ll have great time management skills and be able to demonstrate a desire to always deliver projects to deadline, meeting or exceeding the client’s expectations.
A positive outlook, endless enthusiasm and a focus on the goal is essential. You won’t be on your own though, you’ll be supported along the way by the CSD, our Branding and Marketing specialist and of course, the rest of the team too.
In return, you will benefit from:
- a competitive starting salary
- a healthy commission structure
- the support of a fun and positive, loyal team
If you believe you have the skills to be able to generate and close leads, and build, maintain and grow client relationships then we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in joining us, please apply for this role by sending your CV and a covering letter with a little about yourself, your ambitions and your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.
FREELANCE DESIGN POOL
Do you have the ability to turn complex design problems into elegant experiences that convince and seduce, but still want to be in charge of your own destiny? If you’d like to join our Freelance Designer pool, we’d love to hear from you. Why not send us your CV with a little about yourself and some samples of your work.